Beautifulcowries Forum Index Beautifulcowries

Beautifulcowries home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Has anyone thought of a catagory for cypraea wallpapers?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beautifulcowries Forum Index -> Beautifulcowries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowryman3sai

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:51 am    Post subject: Has anyone thought of a catagory for cypraea wallpapers? Reply with quote

I was thinking of that from time to time for months now because when I take photos my group pictures seem to be far more outstanding than singles.And I think it would be so awesome to see large group pictures from famous people all over the world.And of coarse people like myself.I use a lot of my best group pictures for a background on my monitor.It's awesome.Naturally if there was a catagory for it anyone would have to accept any rejection if the quality is not up to snuff.I welcome others ideas on this subject. People have different styles they can bring to the table.Looking at each persons collections I think it reflects a persons taste and personality.This site is so cool and I must say very colorful.A very clean look.Makes one feel at home.-cowryman3sai- Razz
marco
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi cowryman3sai,
sounds a good idea to me. If you and other collectors have "group" pictures of your collection, I'll be happy to upload them into the website. To people who wants to post this kind of pictures, just keep in mind that this is not a site on "good pictures of cowries", but on " pictures of good cowries"!!
Cheers
Marco Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beautifulcowries Forum Index -> Beautifulcowries All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: