Beautifulcowries Forum Index Beautifulcowries

Beautifulcowries home page

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Is this the best website on the planet or what?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beautifulcowries Forum Index -> Beautifulcowries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cowryman3sai

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:22 am    Post subject: Is this the best website on the planet or what? Reply with quote

I have around 70 cowry websites in my favorites list.Though I'm what most would consider very poor financially I'm a genious in my taste for cypraea for I live and breath cypraea.I've probably downloaded over 30,000 pictures over many years.I have concluded this is the finest site on the planet.Congratulations!I would like to hear from other collectors from around the world there personal response about what they think this awesome site means to them.Thank you so very much Smile A collector for 35 years+cowryman3sai Wink
marco
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:49 am    Post subject: thank you! Reply with quote

Hi cowryman3sai,
I'm flattered by your kind words! It's very nice to hear your job has been appreciated. I'm sure this website will be better and better with the help of you all.
Marco Embarassed Very Happy Cool Exclamation
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Beautifulcowries Forum Index -> Beautifulcowries All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: